Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lazy Tuesday

Auggie didn't sleep very well last night so we really didn't get out of bed until almost 2 p.m. From 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., we both were able to sleep soundly. I just feel bad for Tim. I just talked to him and he sounded super tired. I'm sure he'll take a nap when he gets home.

Our weekend went well. Saturday we went out to the Texas A & M rugby game. They played Life University. They're a chiropractic school... funny, huh? I wonder if they treat each other after rugby games?? Afterward, we actually went to a couple stores.. All 3 of us! Auggie slept some of the time. When we were in World Market, an employee asked if the band around Auggie's head was part of the car seat... HUH? She thought it was part of a new restraint system. LOL- I can just see that in the future... riiight!

Tomorrow is the beginning of our 2nd week with no bread products! The first week was hard! lol. I know, that's pretty sad. But if you know me well, you know I love bread and pasta! We tried out quinoa. It was really good. I was surprised. Tim had it during one of his domino nights a few weeks ago. I could definitely see us substituting it for pasta more frequently. I've been trying to eat more healthy, too. I've been eating a lot of yogurt. I added a crunched up granola bar to the peach flavored one. It was good. I'm not a fan of peach or blueberry yogurt so the granola has definitely made it better.

He sleeps so well when he's in our bed
March 11
Getting some sun on those toes! He did not enjoy that big bright ball in the sky Saturday
March 12
Sleeping with Daddy
March 12
Yummy hands and rings!
March 12
Hi everyone! Mommy found my outfit she's been looking for since we got home from Dell
March 13
Mommy's hand is the best thing to hold onto when I try to sleep
March 13
Wake me up later, please
March 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!