Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it Spring yet?

I know, I know... We shouldn't want these days to hurry on by but we can't help looking forward to so many things coming up.

  • The appointment with the geneticist
  • Auggie's ABR (Auditory Brainstem Response) test in March
  • WARM weather! Hopefully we'll be taking Auggie out!
  • Auggie getting his hearing aids
I'm sure there are others but I can't think of anything else.. in fact I know Tim & I have our own things we're looking forward to.

Auggie's last RSV vaccination went well. He cried for less than a minute. As soon as he was in his carseat and it was moving, he was asleep. Tuesday night, Billy & Julie came over for dinner. They have had us over so many times for dinner and some Wii fun so we finally had the chance to have them over. I made chicken tetrazzini- it actually turned out great! I was exhausted by the time they left. My nose is all stuffy/runny and my throat has been super sore lately. Where does it come from?? I don't go anywhere or see anyone to get sick from! I just hope it doesn't find Auggie!

Wednesday was pretty uneventful. Auggie slept most of the day, only waking up to eat. Tim stayed home til a little after noon to let me sleep. I've been sleeping terribly the past few days since I've been feeling sick. He was able to do some things for work on the computer and over the phone so at least he was able to get some hours in. When he came home, I took Aussie & Charley for a walk. They were so hyper when we started but luckily, they didn't drag me down the road like the last week! I'm sure I look funny being pulled by a lab mix and an australian shepherd. 

I've finished the invitations I've been designing and took them to the printer last night. Other than a little hiccup with the color (even though I checked it several times), I should have them mailed tomorrow afternoon. I really hope they're liked! I've been trying to get some more designs up on my Etsy shop but my creativity has been lacking the past few weeks. I need it back! I don't know what I'd do if it never came back!!

I guess that's about it! I'll leave you with a few iPhone pictures. Next week (or the week after) will be Auggie's 12 week/ 3 month photo shoot! I can't wait to see what outfits he'll be fitting in then!
He was so sleepy on Sunday
The "Sherber-gular" sleeping on the floor in a comfy blanket
He's starting to keep his thumbs out from under his fingers
Someone wouldn't fall asleep and stay asleep if my finger wasn't on his soothie
Peeking at me to see if I'm still there
Auggie's double chin is really starting to show ;)
3-6 month onesie I ordered from T&T Treasures
I can't wait til he can wear it!
Poor little Auggie Bear... He has bad cradle cap :(
but he's kinda smiling here!
Keeping an eye for those red and blue birds!

2 comments:

  1. Auggie is growing so much!! Adorable! I can't wait to meet him! I LOVE the shirt you bought him! So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie pie. The little striped outfit looks adorable on him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!