Thursday, July 28, 2011

So Much for Nap Time

We went to Mainly Music this morning. It was the last day until the Fall Session. :( Since it was the last day, they had a little water party after just like last week. Well, Auggie wasn't too into the water this time! He wanted me to hold him most of the time. It was definitely time for a nap. 

Since he fell asleep in the car, I decided to get my oil changed. He was asleep so he wouldn't be hard to control... I just left him in the car seat and took him inside while the guys did their thing with my car. Well, as soon as we got home, I tucked Auggie into his crib and guess who's wide awake now??? August is! He slept for maybe 20 minutes. This should make for an interesting day and a short blog post. Sorry! I wanted to post about our River Trip last weekend but it'll have to wait until Tuesday.

So until Tuesday, here's some pictures!

He's been all over this since we went to the Children's Museum

But Charley... Come Back!

Found a new noise maker!

He sleeps in the oddest of positions

He didn't like the feather at Mainly Music

Checking out the trees, leaves and pups while chewing on a teether

Licking my knee... Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!