Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mostly Photo Post

Auggie is venturing to new places in the house now. He's made it to the kitchen, dining room and his room. I think the only room he hasn't been in by himself is the bathroom and I hope to keep it that way. He usually makes a mad dash for the door stopper in the entryway and then as we're catching up to him, he'll head for the ivy plant in the window in the kitchen. Well, at least that's what I think he's headed toward. The ivy plant had a little haircut last night- I cut off about 1.5-2 feet of leaves/length. If that's tempting him, it won't any more!

Gotta have Bear!

"Yes, Mom- I'm in the dining room"

"Stop following me, Mom!"

His face cracks me up

I'm sure the plastic feels really good!

"Want some, Mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!