Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good times with Family

Oh wow.. I'm actually getting this post done early! It's Wednesday evening and Mom, Cole and Drake just left.

We had a great day! We missed out on Mainly Music (Sorry, Monica, if you're reading this!). We got a late start because of me... I had to get things together and I'm terrible at doing it quickly. I blame it on Tim- he was able to stay home late since he had a doctor's appointment. We slept in a little since Tim had a long night at work Tuesday night.

We went to the Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley. It was an okay place. I feel bad for not liking it too much but some of the exhibits were missing pieces (i.e. the music section was missing sticks to hit the xylophones and triangles). It kind of made me feel sad. I'm sure it didn't help with Cole saying it wasn't fun... but hey, we paid admission and so hopefully that'll help out a bit!

We met Tim at Chik-fil-a. Man, oh, man, is that the place to be at noon!! It was packed. I was thankful we were able to grab a table as someone left and then another mom offered their high chair since they were done. The moms getting high chairs was like being around vultures getting food... Gotta get it quick!

Auggie keeping an eye on Drake

...and then he saw his reflection

Posing like a big boy! Can't wait for his 9 month photo shoot!

Grabbing some books

I like how all the boys are in the pic

Cole being goofy... he didn't want me to take his picture

We have one of these track systems at home and he never plays with it! He absolutely loved this one!

Playing with Gramma


He was sitting so nicely without any help.. 

Cole being difficult and not taking nice pictures

HAHAHAH!!! Caught YA!

Still playing

The boys... I couldn't get Auggie to look

Mommy and Auggie at the Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley

Outside the Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley
 Here are some pictures that were taken Tuesday and Wednesday

Auggie wanted to reach from the exersaucer to the chair without my help

Chewing on Drake's Kitty... Drake wasn't a fan

Wednesday evening- Auggie was laying down and staring at the toys on the shelf near his bed

He found the noise maker in our house! He loved the one at Miss Kristy's on Saturday
 Lindsay sent these pictures to me Wednesday night... I'm glad Cole smiled!! Okay- well, I'm glad they both smiled! Goofy boys!




Hope everyone has a great weekend! We'll have lots of pictures if this weekend goes as planned!

Later Days!

1 comment:

  1. Auggie is getting so big!!! I can't believe he's standing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!