Friday, February 18, 2011

52 Fridays- Valentines


I did so many cards last week that I want to post but I can't since they haven't reached their final destination! I think it's been my favorite batch so far. I took a break from card making this week.. well, mainly to give our dining room table a breather. It was covered in supplies for a while there. It'll be SO nice once we move into a bigger house (years in the future) so I can have a proper craft room! But enough of thinking about my craft room... Here are some of the cards I can reveal!


Valentine's Day card
Valentine's Day Card
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Butterfly Kisses
How do you know you've found a true friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already
Be Mine
I'm really hoping the recipients of the cards enjoyed them. Next year, I'll be doing a lot more Valentine's Day cards since I had so much this year.
Well, I'm off to go day dream a little about my future craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!