Thursday, August 25, 2011

Did that really happen??

Did it really rain?!?!?!
It did! The roads are dry but the ground is still wet! We had a nice thunder and lightning storm come through yesterday evening. Auggie really liked watching the wind blow around the leaves and branches in the trees but he was not a fan of the thunder that BOOMed pretty close to the house. Tim saw one of lightning streaks and he said it looked like it was pretty close (a few streets) behind the house. Auggie sat in my lap for a bit until the thunder and lightning passed. I'd be scared, too, if I didn't know what was going on. 

This week has been a great week for eating food for Auggie. I was eating a pop tart for breakfast one morning and Auggie was alllll over me trying to get it from me. I figured I'd try to give him something sweet to see if he'd like it. I bought Nilla Wafers and Cinnamon Teddy Grahams that day and man, oh, man! Does he like the Nilla Wafers!! He ate 2 wafers and 2 Teddy Grahams that day. That night he ate half a container of apple-pear-bananas along with 2 Nilla Wafers. I'm sure y'all think I'm crazy for being excited about him eating something so little but I want him to gain weight. He was just under 17 at his 9 month check up- he's a lean baby. 


Watching Tangled

Reading with Daddy

Is it time for Christmas yet?

Watching the birds and leaves

Trying to get snuggled up into his magic pillow

...There...

Wanting to be held

What doesn't belong?

Auggie's first pop tart

Finally eating!

On a short walk during the middle of the day

All excited about the wind

watching the leaves swirl around on the ground

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so glad that he is becoming more interested in eating solids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!