Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope your Valentine's Day is everything you're hoping for! I haven't told Tim this yet, but I think this'll probably be last time we celebrate it as a gift-giving holiday. I don't see the point. We already have birthdays, Christmas and our anniversary... plus it's no fun when your spouse has access to the credit card, sees how much you spent because of course, the present isn't sold locally. Tim knows what I got him and could tell what it is by the price!

But anyway!

Auggie started signing "fan," "pig," and "bear." Bear isn't close to perfect and Pig isn't signed near his mouth but he's getting there! Melinda and her supervisor, Connie, came by this morning for his weekly appointment. Auggie was really shy at first but slowly warmed up. I think he's starting to get to the "stranger danger" stage. He doesn't get upset around new people, he just wants to be near Mommy or Daddy.

We got to spend some time with family and friends over the weekend.

Saturday, we had Spoons with Jen, Dan and Zane and then went over to their house for dinner. It's so funny watching the boys play together.

Sunday, we drove down to Giddings for Jane's birthday. We had lunch with the family and the kids got to exchange valentine's gifts and play with each other. Micah kept wanting to help Auggie walk around. It was so cute!
I get a little help from my friends


Zane and Auggie had so much fun together
I wish I had more pictures to post. Auggie is still working on his premolars and one or two more front teeth. He hasn't been too happy. Finding Nemo has gotten a lot of play time! He loves watching his fish. He's even started vocalizing his version of "fish" when I repeat it for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!