Thursday, February 16, 2012

No Clever Title Today

I think we're on our 100th run of Finding Nemo this week. How did this happen? I used it a couple times to keep Auggie occupied while I made dinner or ran out to do laundry... And now it's "fish" "Fish" all the time. Every time someone is at the computer, he signs fish. And boy, oh, boy, is he not happy when he doesn't get his fish! He hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days so I've been letting him get away with more than he should.
 

Wednesday, we went to the park. I had everything ready to go on a walk to Sonic for a drink and then head to the park to feed the ducks... When I walked out of the house, I closed the door and locked us out! At least I had everything we needed to be out for a couple hours. Auggie had a lot of fun watching me feed the ducks. I wanted him to be able to hear the ducks so I couldn't get him right up to the water with his BAHAs on. That's the last thing I wanted to happen! He enjoyed seeing the ducks. We went through a bag of stale pretzels pretty quick so I let him walk to the playground. The short walk was going well until he realized there was water and mud on the side of sidewalk! I'll leave you with a few pictures from the muddy adventure....




He loves throwing rocks up onto the slide

I took this from atop the playground

He kept bumping his head on the stop of the slide when he came down

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute that he likes Finding Nemo! Sorry he's still not feeling well though. Hope he's better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!