Thursday, December 1, 2011

December is Here!

24 days until Christmas!

Auggie has been walking more and more each day. I can't believe how much his walk has changed since his birthday just 2 weeks ago. If there is something there for him to grab on to, then he'll grab it. If he wants to go faster, he'll drop down and speed crawl to whatever he wants- like me or Tim. 

We're still working on getting him to eat more. He actually finished about 4 ounces of vanilla yogurt for me this morning! He's getting better at it. Hopefully, all this yogurt isn't what is causing his eczema to flair up again. We've also switched him over to a toddler formula since the PediaSure was so expensive ($1+ for one bottle and he eats 3-4 a day). The toddler formula didn't go over too well on Monday but I think he's getting used to it. 

On another note, we got some news we've been waiting for since...well, since Auggie was born! His BAHAs were ordered on Monday!! I literally did a happy dance when I was on the phone with his audiologist. She said we could have them as early as tomorrow! But more than likely we'll get them in a week or so. I am oh so happy the time is here! Just think, they told us when he was born he should have them by June or July... 6 months down the road....

Sorry- I won't get into that rant about insurance!

Not much has been going on... Tim has slowly gone back to work. He spoiled us too much by staying home so much.

A few people I've met through Facebook shared this video with me so I thought I'd pass it on to my non-Facebook-Friend readers. The video demonstrates what it's like to hear with a hearing aid. Hope you enjoy.


I'll leave you with some pictures and videos.


Mainly Music Wednesday morning


Walking Down the Driveway Wednesday




Monday night we put up our Christmas tree while Auggie slept
My friend, Jamie, shared these pictures over on her blog.
Colin (9 months) and Auggie at Colin's great grandparents' house in Bryan
for his first Thanksgiving





1 comment:

  1. Does his eczema get worse because of the cold? I know that's when colins starts to flair up a little. I hope its not the yogurt! Has he tried yogurt bites? They are so yummy and desolve in their mouth. Colin eats them like candy. Lol Ah, I'm so excited about his bahas! Hope they come in quickly. Pretty Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!