Thursday, November 17, 2011

Climbing

I know little kids like to climb on things but I thought it started later in life! Like when they could fully walk and attempt to catch themselves!

Auggie’s rocking chair wasn’t in the living room for more than 20 minutes Wednesday night and he was already standing up and rocking in it! It’s only a matter of time before he falls- I just know it!

He climbed on top of a box to get onto his toy box. Well, that wasn’t going to happen- he tried sitting on the first box and completely missed it so he went straight back onto the floor. I felt so bad for him… but he needs to learn he can’t do that!

That’s pretty much the only thing that has happened. I'll leave you with some pictures from his 12 month photo session last week.









My helper was too busy trying to watch the birds








Have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Well Auggie has been a bit advanced in the mobility department! :-) I love all the pictures. He looks like he's putting on some weight! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics are great. I loved the pic of Tim 'helping'. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!