Thursday, May 3, 2012

Where are all the naps going?


I have been having such a hard time getting Auggie to nap this week. I understand Saturday was a strange day since we were in the car... But Tuesday and today were regular days! He ended up not napping on Tuesday and then had a hard time going to bed for the night!

We met up with Shannon and Gavin (from the Mom's group) at Bee Creek Park this morning. There was an elementary school field trip there, too. Auggie enjoyed running around with the big kids. He didn't want to sit and enjoy his apples with Gavin so he ran around instead. I don't think he even noticed I was there most of the time! By the time we left, Auggie was definitely ready to fall asleep. And here it is, 45 minutes later, and he's talking to himself in his crib... instead of sleeping!

I'm not ready for no naps! ;)

While we were at the park, Auggie signed "bicycle" as a guy riding his bike went by. It was so cute! I'm glad his signing and words are progressing more and more. He has an appointment next week with the speech therapist at Dell Children's to assess his speech. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news!


Our volunteer sunflower bloomed on Tuesday!

Up later than usual watching "Paul"

We found a turtle on our way home from the park Wednesday

At the park Wednesday morning




**EDITED 5/3/12 2:15 pm**
I updated Auggie's list of signs. He has a total of 52 now! I can't believe it! He's doing so well with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!