Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Great weekend!

We had a great weekend... sadly, we weren't all together.

Tim went fishing on the coast with a few people from Giddings. He had a good time and got a little sun and wind burned but I'm sure it was well worth all the fish he caught. 

Auggie and I took made the weekend long by meeting up with a couple moms from College Station at the Houston Children's Museum on Thursday. It was a great day. I know Auggie had a blast because he was asleep before I drove out of the parking garage on our way to La Porte. We spent Thursday evening through Monday evening in La Porte visiting with friends and family. I'll post picture of our trip Thursday. 

I am very excited to show you the rest of our pictures from our session with Kassi's Kandids. I finally got together with Kassi to pick them up. It seemed like our schedules always overlapped! 






Auggie knows







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!