Monday, March 4, 2013

Auggie's First Hair Cut!

Auggie finally had his first haircut Febrary 15! I was not looking forward to getting it cut since we all know toddlers hardly stay still. Plus, I didn't want it to look terrible.

I got a few suggestions from friends in town for places to go and we ended up going to Tejas Cuts in Bryan. They were small and not busy. They even had a race car for him to sit in and a TV to watch... But guess, what?! He wasn't having any of that! 

Auggie ended up sitting on my lap and refusing the cape. We were both covered in hair by the end of the appointment (even though I wore a cape). I was surprised he actually sat still for the most part. I think the scissors tickled him a bit when the hair dresser was cutting the back. He'd shrug his shoulders and roll his head over side to side. Overall, I was happy about the cut even though she missed a chunk at the back. She did the best she could with a 2 year old! 

He sat in the car just long enough for me to snap this photo
He still had a little tail after

Being silly at home


and the front doesn't look too different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!