Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Productive Weekend!


The weekend was great! Tim went down to the coast with Kent and Dustin for a weekend full of fishing. Don't think they caught much but I'm sure just being out in the water and outside for 3 days was enough for them to enjoy it!


Tim with an undersized Red Fish

Photos by Kent Fricke
I went to La Porte for a couple days while Tim was gone. Thursday night I met up with Shannon & Sydelle for dinner. Friday evening I ate dinner with Heather, Jessica & Stephanie. It was SO nice seeing friends again! I came back Saturday afternoon so I could make sure Charley & Aussie were behaving themselves. I didn't hear from the neighbors, so I assume they did.

My mom came to College Station Monday and helped me get the house organized. Oh- it is SO much better! We also put together Auggie's 1st piece of furniture!! My sister, Lindsay, let us borrow her changing table. I just can't wait til we get to order the crib! :)


I just realized I haven't promoted my new website on here yet! For now it is hosted by www.wix.com but I'm hoping to find a host site so I can have my own URL. Honeybee Creations specializes in natural light photography from family portraits to newborn photography at a respectable price. The goal of HBCreations is to allow everyone the ability to have professional portraits taken. HBCreations is available for special events, too. The design side of HBCreations specializes in affordable invitations and announcements for your special event! Please see our website for details: Honeybee Creations: Photography & Design



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!