Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rainy Day in La Porte

Some of the outer parts of Hurricane Alex are hitting the Houston area today. It should be a rain filled day and I'm supposed to be heading back to College Station. :)

Friday's 20 week sonogram went well. We are officially having a boy! The technician said that he was very active and looked healthy. We were given 5 more ultrasound pictures. I'll try making digital copies this weekend so I can post them next week.

Tim & I will move into our new house next week! Tim finally got a hold of the tenants and the family is moving out by the 8th. We'll have a busy couple of weeks getting things moved 5 blocks down. We'll definitely start next week but we have a wedding reception to go to in Dallas on the 10th. Tim took off part of the next week so we can move and hopefully celebrate our one year! I can't believe it has been a year already! :)

I'll hopefully be posting sometime next week
-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!