Monday, October 14, 2013

The Little Ring Bearer Who Didn't Go Down the Aisle

Two weekends ago, my best friend from high school got married! Shannon & Cole were married in his parents' backyard on a gorgeous Saturday evening. I don't think the day could've gone any better.. well, the "cold" front could have come in a little earlier but it was a great day.

Auggie was the ring bearer and as the title of this post states, he didn't quite make it down the aisle. Tim had to hold his hand and even then, Auggie didn't want to. I'm just glad he didn't scream.

Campbell, Shannon's flower girl, was perfect and adorable... Just what I imagine Auggie would've done if he was a girl. But it's alright.. I think everyone got a good laugh over it. I know I did. 

Just thought I'd share some photos for those of you who aren't on Facebook. 

Campbell heading down the aisle 

Here comes Auggie & Tim!
Kisha, Karyn, Cynthia, Shannon, Sydelle & Me at the Rehearsal Dinner

Shannon & Cole's yummy cake

Some cupcakes, too!

Tim & Auggie before the ceremony

Auggie, Me and Shannon before she became a MRS.!

My favorite photo from the whole day! Thanks Katrine!
Katrine, Me & Sydelle

Congratulations, Shannon & Cole!!
At the reception

Auggie looks like a little man here!

Mom tried so hard to get a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!