Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wow- These Days Are Flying By!

Sorry for not posting much this month... We haven't done much- a few days out of town on the weekends and that's about it!

We've had a couple doctor appointments since I posted last. Our most recent one was on Tuesday. Doctor said everything sounded and looked good. My blood pressure was good and my weight has stayed about the same for the last month (YES!). Auggie's heartbeat sounded great- we only got to hear it for a few seconds. I told Tim later that we need to buy a stethoscope for the next little one so we can hear it whenever we want!

We're down to less than 4 weeks! I really can't believe how time has been flying by recently. Doctor said if we keep walking like we have been, Auggie could be here in as little as 2 weeks! 2 WEEKS?? O-M-G! Just as long as he's not here this week- Mom & Dad are on a cruise. I think we can hold on for 3 more days :)

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks


The Baby Bump! I'm sporting the new stroller my Grandparents sent for the shower. I LOVE it!
Drake in his covered wagon. Dustin made a canopy for his wagon for their trip to RenFest

Me with the cute cake Jamie, Lindsay & Mom ordered for the shower. It matches the invitations I created for the shower

Friends! Oh, how I miss them!
Katrine (due in March), Shannon, Sarah, Me, Heather, Jessica & Karyn
Thanks for coming!!

Nathan loved the pop up flash on my camera

3 comments:

  1. when's the old man gonna make a post for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Tim make a post?? He has one he's supposed to do through work and he's posted like twice and he's been "managing" it for over a year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!