Thursday, September 23, 2010

The days seem to fly right on by

Tim & I both had great weekends even though we were apart.

Tim went down to Port O'Connor to fish with Kent & Craig in Espiritu Santo Bay. It rained most of the weekend so they had small windows to fish in.

Craig & Tim fishing in the bay. Photo by Kent
Tim holding a needlenose fish. Photo by Kent
Kent holding one of the fish he caught. Photo by Tim
I went to La Porte to see family and entertain myself while they had a garage sale. Saturday was a lonnnng day- everyone was up at 4:30 am and people started coming to the house around 6 or 6:30 am to peruse through the stuff for sale. The sale wasn't supposed to start til 8!! I woke up around 7:30. I'm sure everyone was exhausted Saturday! We didn't do much other than hang out but it was still nice to not have anything planned. No running around to meet people or worrying about leaving people out.

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Auggie continues to sound great! We'll go back October 5th and then we'll start going once a week until Auggie is born. I can't believe we're already at that point! We still have SO much to do/buy. This weekend and next weekend are our showers so we'll see how they go. We're still waiting on the replacement part for the crib- hopefully nothing else is wrong with it or else we'll be cutting it really close!
Elephant
Isn't he adorable?? I can't wait to see our little Auggie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!